Office Monitoring & Home Monitoring
Computer Monitoring: Office Base Employees
Do you know that computer monitoring for home use is common nowadays? We often find computer monitoring to help our office to ensure productivity, but when it comes to our home this problem also occurs.
Today, the internet has become a playground for malicious intents. While it may help improve work productivity and communication, it has also become a way for predators to find their victims, especially pedophiles (if you have kids using the computer too). This is one of the reasons why keylogger programs are installed by parents on their child's computer, whether they will inform them about it or not.
The internet is a valuable resource for home base working. More than that, it has become a great tool to communicate with friends and even attend seminars and meetings. All you need to do is to install an application that allows you to talk to your officemates in real time. Unfortunately, even with this advancement, there are others who use the same tools, even social media, to hunt their victims. In this case, one of the biggest worries you may face are identity thefts.
Some people use the internet to con a person. They act as if they are into one's business, but actually what they are after are your information. They use this for malicious intent: if not to steal for the company you work for remotely, it is to use your information for other con acts especially prostitution. If you are working with someone remotely too, keyloggers can help you check if there are people who are trying to hack in his network.
Being prey to malicious people and facing harassment are just two possible outcomes of wrong internet usage. Another problem is to have an addiction to malicious websites. One such item is pornography. What seemed like a curious notions from a remote employee can become addicting when repeated.
Viewing these scandalous materials can even affect your work attitude. It actually leads to questionable behavior.
Computer Monitoring Your Co-Worker
Monitoring your co-worker's computer activities can really help ensure their safety from many digital threats. This goes true if they are just starting out with their home-based ventures.
Keyloggers have been used to detect what were the items typed by the user, what were the sites he accessed and even what is his password in case you need to check his emails and chat messages. It is best to review the items accessed by your co-worker.
If your co-worker is very young and even new to the field, you need to discuss the importance of computer monitoring his work. It may be his, but monitoring it will ensure you he is doing his task and is not meeting many complications. You can easily eliminate these and coach him better.
Tell them the importance of your monitoring. There are keyloggers you can install that they can detect, the same way there are a few (like Spytector) that can't be detected due to where these have been installed. Depending on your need, install the keylogger that will allow you to check on your working activities at home.
The Best Keylogger
Spytector spy software is a complete stealth monitoring utility that can monitor both your local and remote PCs. Spytector is the most undetectable spy software that is tracking and recording all the activities of PC users (keystrokes, chat sessions, visited websites, applications, opened windows etc.). The log files can be delivered to you via Email or FTP in stealth mode (or you can retrieve them locally).
Spytector spy software can monitor, record and restrict the computer activity in total stealth, being undetectable even for advanced users.
The trial version of Spytector is detected by few antivirus applications, even if it is a commercial legitimate keylogger. Our customers must be able to use Spytector on their computers in the same time with other security applications, so the version they receive (the full version) will be undetected for all the well known antivirus products.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Free DownloadOrder ($49.95)
- both sides of chat (AIM, ICQ, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger)
- keylogging filter (only specific websites/windows are tracked)
- clipboard monitoring
- boot events
- remotely deployable
- option to find the locally stored passwords for FireFox, Opera, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, GoogleTalk, Outlook, Windows Live Messenger
- option to include URL history in the log
- the logs can be received either when they reached a minimum size or at specified day intervals
- full compatibility with Windows NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- both small and large icons of the server can be changed
- editable "server" name, log name, log size
- smart keylogging (BACKSPACE is applied)
- melting option
- warning message option
- option to uninstall the keylogger after a specifed number of sent logs
- option to uninstall the keylogger with a specified hotkey
- option to uninstall the keylogger by checking HTTP
- delay (the server will be active after a specified time or after boot)
- totally invisible and undetectable keylogger server
- advanced firewall bypass techniques (the keylogger is undetectable by many local firewalls)
- stealth reports delivery (using the default browser or email client)
- local encrypted logfiles
- optional encryption for delivered logs
- encrypted settings
- over-writing protection
- password protected configuration
- password protected uninstallation for the main application
- protection against uninstallation
- option to disable the System Restore feature (2k, XP)
- option to restrict the access to specified websites
- option to restrict the access to specified applications
Main Application Features
- built-in log viewer utility
- option to save the settings
- the logs can be saved as RTF and HTML files
- multi-language interface
- editable "server" name, log name, log size, startup key name
- all the mentioned "server" features are editable from the main application
- local logfile retrieving
- skinnable interface